Saturday, January 10, 2026

10 Things I Want To Do In 2026

 Happy Year of the Horse... Comment ur aspirations for the year below 🐎


1. Hit the renegade in a foreign country

This is inspired from some recent videos I've seen but I feel like this would really speak to me. If we make it to Japan this summer I'll hit this.

Renegade Tiktok Stickers - Find & Share on GIPHY

2. Write junky poetry in my notes app again

This used to be very serious in 2019, and I think it captures some awful moments. Bring it back! 


This 
is a random one while waiting for dumplings at Din Tai Fung.










3. Go on a sister trip

This one is kinda unrealistic considering our limiting parental figures and driving abilities. But a nice little San Diego weekend or something beachy with just us could be vibesss in the summertime.

4. Throw a successful dinner party

Been in the "plans" for bout two years now.... Seems like it's time to put our outdoor seating to work.....

5. Collect magnets

For my apartment I would like a fun fridge with quirky magnets so I am hoping to thrift some fun ones this year. Also on the lookout for dishes, cups, mugs, and frames.

6. Make a really good summer trip vlog

I am going to lock in on our family trip this year and there will be a fire not-too-long vlog (short enough I can upload it on a shared album). Suggestions appreciated.

7. Go to LA more often??

This one is kinda random but I feel like we should utilize LA more.... Imagine the potential... It's like Long Beach but 100x more options. Gotta rep DTLA when I can

8. Recreate Portola's spicy kale caesar salad

Ok this is my FAVE salad ever. I even asked the chef what the peppers were and she said she didn't know. The kale is SO fresh and the dressing and spice level are PERFECT. I eat 3 everytime they make it. Too good.

9. Shoot a gun / farm life / fighting lessons

Combining these all as they have the same ranch vibe. I would like to go to the shooting range in Artesia and just know how to operate and shoot a gun so I am not at a disadvantage. Same with fighting lessons -- I think a self-defense class would be beneficial. Or, hack, have Davey teach me and tell Julie it'll look good for his UC application. "Farm life" is broad but I would like to be at a farm at some point. Also, visiting the Chino Farm Stand could be fun. 

10. Make it to the Bay

Real ones know

   This is 

Crucial.


Drop urs below

4 comments:

  1. wow these are great. i feel like the bay is a perfect twosome trip for you and dad eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to get better at ballet and apply to other classes and work on my flexibility

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know this sounds general and cliche but getting better habits and mindset

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw i am ur biggest fan post moreeee and i am sick so i need entertainment

    ReplyDelete

#MRFJ (My real fitness journey)

 Welcome to #MRFJ, as requested by Hana. Strap in, this is going to be a LONG one.  The Beginning: Circa 2013 (*note: I can't remember i...